If you have dogs on the property of five acres, then you should choose the best wireless dog fence for 5 acres. It is very necessary to the peace of your mind and dog safety, they must carry out some modern techniques available in the market and very simple to use the best wireless dog fence for 5 acres. Your dog can easily move and play freely.
These products help to keep your dog in the yard. But before the use of products, you will be training your dog for a few weeks. Analyzing some people’s reviews can help you to see which best wireless dog fence for large areas.
Here, we will discuss the best wireless dog fence for a large yard that will the security of your pets.
#1. Extreme Wireless Dog Fence with Radio & IN- Ground Cord Electric Wi-Fi Transmitter(Best choice)
An extreme wireless dog fence is perfect for keeping your dog safe on your property. The 2nd generation extreme dog fence covers up to a 6-acre area. It creates an invisible boundary. In this large area, your dog can easily enjoy and play.
Your dog wears a receiver collar. which activates when your dog reaches near the boundary. Before using this you will have to train your dog for few weeks after that your dog starts to respect the boundaries.
It provides a completely waterproof receiver collar. Your dog can swim with the collar and will not affect its functionality. You can train many dogs in one system. For that, you will have to get the receiver collar for all dogs.
- Digital transmitter with power adapter
- 20 Guage boundary wire
- Multiple levels of correction
- 2 waterproof splice kits
- Test light tool
- User Manual
- 5-year warranty
- Waterproof collar receiver
- 50 boundary flags
- Cover 6 acres
- Use for many dogs
- Easy installation
#2. Sit Boo-Boo Electric Fence System
The Sit Boo-Boo Electric Fence System is perfect for larger properties and farms. It can cover up to 20 acres of area. It includes different settings including vibration, shock, and sound.
The best thing about this product that it does not require your presence.Because it provides the remote option. You can add an unlimited number of dogs to the system and get several receiver collars for your dog. The collar is made from polymer of nylon and fiberglass.
The receiver collar is 100℅ waterproof and rechargeable. You can charge the collar quickly. Don’t waste your time and money constantly buying the batteries. With all these features it is the best wireless dog fence for a large yard.
- 7 Different correction setting
- 20 Guage copper wire
- 3 Enhanced mode
- Cover up to 20 acres
- User Manual
- 1-year warranty
- Waterproof and rechargeable collar
- Long battery life
- Lighting resistant
- Easy to install
- It can sometimes be inconsistent
#3. PetSafe Classic In-Ground Fence – Expandable Coverage up to 5 Acres
It comes with 500 ft of wire that can be used to fence in a 1/3-acre yard, and if more wire is purchased, it can be expanded to cover up to a 5-acre play area.
The product features a digital LCD screen that displays the boundary distance and shows a warning indicator in case of a wire break. The collar comes with eight different settings, starting with tone and vibration for training purposes and adjustable static correction levels 2-8 based on the pet’s temperament.
The in-ground fence system is compatible with all Pawz Away Pet Barriers, which means that it can be used to protect off-limit areas inside or outside your home. The collar is waterproof and rechargeable, and the indicator lights on the receiver collar will let you know when the battery is running low. The collar can be quickly recharged in 2-3 hours.
Additional collars can be purchased to protect all your pets, and the in-ground fence system is designed for pets that weigh at least 5 lbs and are 6 months or older. The collar adjusts to fit neck sizes 6-26 in, and an optional flexible collar strap is available for pets with neck sizes up to 11 1/2 in.
Overall, this in-ground fence system appears to be a versatile and customizable solution for pet owners looking to create a safe and secure play area for their pets. The DIY setup may require some effort, but the expandable nature of the product and the various collar settings make it a worthwhile investment for those looking to protect their pets.
- Expandable up to 5 acres with the purchase of additional wire
- Digital LCD screen displays boundary distance and wire break warnings
- Eight different collar settings, including tone, vibration, and adjustable static correction
- Compatible with all Pawz Away Pet Barriers
- Waterproof and rechargeable collar with indicator lights for low battery
- DIY setup with adjustable collar for neck sizes 6-26 inch.
- Suitable for pets that weigh at least 5 lbs and are 6 months or older, with an optional flexible collar strap available for pets with neck sizes up to 11 1/2 inch.
- Expandable up to 5 acres, making it a versatile solution for a variety of outdoor spaces.
- Digital LCD screen with wire break warnings can help you maintain and troubleshoot the system more easily.
- Eight different collar settings provide flexibility in terms of training and customization based on your pet’s temperament.
- Compatibility with all Pawz Away Pet Barriers makes it easy to expand the system and create off-limit areas.
- Waterproof and rechargeable collar is convenient and cost-effective in the long run compared to disposable batteries.
- DIY setup can save money on installation costs and give you more control over the placement of the fence.
- Additional collars can be purchased to protect multiple pets.
- Suitable for pets that weigh at least 5 lbs and are 6 months or older, with an optional flexible collar strap available for smaller pets.
- The collars need to be recharged frequently, which can be an annoyance and may make it difficult to keep the collars on the dogs all the time.
- The system may not be compatible with all PetSafe collars, which could be an issue if you already have an existing system with different collars.
- The wire included with the system is thin and may require some effort to install properly.
Tips! When you buying the best wireless dog fence for a large yard
First of all, you should check the coverage wireless dog fence. If there is a large area, your dog can easily enjoy and play.
These 5-wireless dog fences provide a rechargeable battery. The battery recharges quickly and can be used for 30 hours. It will be proved good for you and your dog. Don’t waste your time and money constantly buying the batteries.
You can include an unlimited number of dogs in the system and train your dog at the same time. But for that, you have to purchase multiple receiver collar.
This 5-acre wireless dog fence is easy to set up in 2 or 3 hours. It does not require any technician. You can install it yourself easily and quickly.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Q1: How do you adjust a Wireless Fence Collar?
Ans: A wireless fence system provides a waterproof and rechargeable collar. The collar is like the straps and easily adjusts. Your collar easily adjusts according to the neck size of your dog. Do not leave the receiver collar on for more than 12 continuous hours. The collar can cause skin irritation and remove the collar at night.
Q2: How do you train dogs to use a Wireless Fence?
Ans: First of all, you have to train your dog. First of all, you have to train your dog for few weeks. After that, your dog respects the boundary line and can’t cross the boundary.
If he tries to cross the line, he will receive an electric shock. That’s why your dog returns to a safe zone. Your dog will remain safe from all danger.
Q3: How does a wireless dog fence work?
Ans: The wireless fence easy to setup compared to a wired system. A transmitter that you can fix in your garage will send a signal to your dog’s receiver collar and it will start beeping when the dog reached near the boundary and he will receive a slight shock.
Q4: How Much is a Wireless Dog Fence?
Ans: The average cost for a wireless dog fence for 5 acres is $150 to $200.It includes the cost of installing and all the necessary accessories.
Fencing is very important for dogs and every pet owner must pay attention to their safety. A pet fence is an electric system that is designed to keep your dog within a limited area. 5-acre wireless dog fence makes it easier to create a boundary for your dog and keep their dog away from all sorts of accidents. So that you should take the best wireless dog fence for large yard.
There is a huge variety in the market these days, there are some amazing electric fences that make your life easier. The collar is waterproof and rechargeable so you can install them safely.
The system comes with water-resistant collars. The collar is more effective for your pets. It provides multiple levels of correction and adjusts the collar according to the neck size and so you can train your pets. The feature furthermore has to be described in every product.